For the purposes of the Data protection Act 1988 (the Act), the data controller is Mouvtex Company. We are a company registered in France under company number 822.888.756 R.C.S Toulon and have our registered office at La Seyne-sur-Mer.
Collection of information
Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our Services and to protect your account.
We may collect and process the following data about you :
Information you give to us :
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the Website or by corresponding with us by email or otherwise. This may include, without limitation, information you provide when you use the Website, register as a Member to use our Services, post material, search textile suppliers and/or service providers on the Website, request quotations, further information or services from us, request information from other Members, make use of any interactive features on the Website and/or when you report a problem with the Website. The information you give us may include, without limitation, your name, address, email address, phone number and pics and may be collected at the time of user registration on the website.
Information we collect about you :
- Each time you visit the Website, we may automatically collect and process certain technical information ( this is statistical data about our user’s browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual ), as well as certain information about your visit to the website ( including items you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages and page interaction information ).
- Information relating to transactions including, but not limited to, the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information and any trade dispute records may be collected when sale and purchase transactions are conducted on or facilitated through the Website.
- It is mandatory for members of the Website to provide certain business information and/or personal information. In the event that members do not provide any or sufficient business information and/or Personal information marked as mandatory, we may not be able to complete the registration process or provide such users with our products or services.
Use made of the information
We will not sell or license any personal information about you to any third party. If you provide any personal information to us, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use it. We use information held about you in the following ways :
Information you give to us. We will use this information :
- To process your registration as a member, providing you with a log-in ID for the Website and maintaining and managing your registration;
- To provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- To pass any feedback and/or comments you provide via the Website to the third parties in respect of whom the feedback and/or comments were given;
- To facilitate communication between buyers and sellers on the Website;
- To provide you with information about us and to send you newsletter and other relevant information;
- To provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already made us of or enquired about;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about products and/or services we fell may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for making purposes, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- To notify you about changes to our Services
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- If you voluntarily submit any information to us for publication on the Website through the publishing tools, including but not limited for the textile suppliers their Company profile and production detail and their Ends products, for the Service providers their Service provider profile and Detail of services, then you are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information on the website.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information :
- To administer the website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes;
- To improve the Website and to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features on the Website, when you choose to do so;
- As part of your efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other Users of the Website about products and/or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above ( depending of the types of information we receive ).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties, including : other members and users of our Services and analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of the Website.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties :
- If Mouvtex.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its users and members may be one of the transferred assets
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request, or in order to enforce or apply our Services terms and Conditions or any other agreements, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Mouvtex.com. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and with law enforcement agencies or court officials.
- To service providers engaged by us to assist us with providing you with our Services ( including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts ). These service providers are under a duty of confidentiality to us and are only permitted to use your personal data in connection with the purposes specified at point 'Use made of the information' and not for their own purposes ( including direct marketing ).
All personal information may be made publicly available on the Website and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any personal information that you disclose to us becomes public information and you relinquish any proprietary rights ( including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyright ) in such information.
We may provide statistical information to third parties, but when we do so, we do not provide personally identifying information without your permission.
Management of your profile and personal information
If you register as a Member of our services you will control your user profile. This means that you will be able to access your details by going to your profile page on the Website where you may review, correct and/or update the majority of your information at any time.
If you terminate or cancel your membership, we will remove your listings from the Website as soon as is reasonably possible. However, we reserve the right to retain certain information about your listings and communications to enforce our analyze user experiences to improve our business. Members should not expect that all their personal information will be removed from our databases after termination or cancellation of their membership.
The transmission of information via the internet is never completely private or secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal date, we cannot guarantee the security of any of your data transmitted to the Website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access, misuse or loss.
We may use the following cookies :
- Strictly necessary cookies : These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website.
- Analytical and performance cookies : They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and, therefore, anonymous.
- Functionality cookies : These are used to recognize you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies : These cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and, therefore, anonymous.
You can block the download of all or some cookies or remove / disable them ( including the cookies we use ) by altering the privacy settings on your browser. However, if you use your browser settings to block all or some cookies ( including essential cookies ), you may not be able to access all or parts of the Website.
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the Website, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold.
For register users ( Members ) of the Website, your registration information and account information can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Our employees never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your log in information on that shared computer. Remember to log out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished the session.
No data transmission over the internet or any wireless net work can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
The Website may, time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, suppliers and service providers. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.